Q.1 find the correct statement regarding India’s credit rating?
1. According to S&P India’s credit rating is BBB-
2. According to Moody’s outlook of India’s economy is stable
Which of the following is the best quality of coal?
Smog is a combination of?
Where is newly received email stored ?
What is a green index?
The tenth Five-Year Plan period is :
The minimum shareholding of RBI in SBI should be ___% as per SBI Act.
Find the correct statement regarding NGT?
1. It's chairperson should be retired or serving High court or Supreme Court judge only
2. It looks cases environmental protection only
3. Present chairperson is justice swatanter Kumar.
Bharat 22 was launched by?
In India only this state........... is permitted to have its own flag
To save a document for the first time ___________ option is used.
NIXI stands for :
The largest share of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), in India comes from
After ________, foreign banks operating in India will be freed of RBI imposed restrictions on their operations and treated
on par with Indian banks.
What Gross Domestic Product?
India’s first tri-service exercise recently concluded was with Which country?
Lakshadeepotsava festival is celebrate in which State?
allows you to access your e-mail form anywhere.
Which sectors of Indian Economy contributes largest to the gross national product?
The Code of Bank’s Commitment has been issued by :